My research activities focus on inverse problems in signal & image processing. I generally use Bayesian approaches, MCMC algorithms, and sparse approximation methods. The concerned applications are chemical spectroscopy and astronomical imaging.
- Joint Bayesian decomposition of spectroscopic signal sequences (Hassan Mortada's Ph.D., in progress)
- Decomposition of chemical spectra into peaks
- Hyperspectral data cube segmentation of astronomical images
- Baseline correction in spectroscopy
- Simulation of truncated Gaussian distributions
- Spectro-morphological galaxy classification (Benjamin Perret's Ph.D., 2010)
- Change detection in remote sensing (Tran Thanh Ngo's Ph.D., 2015)
- Detection of faint extended sources in astronomy (Jean-Baptiste Courbot's PhD, 2017)
Research projects :
See my french homepage for more informations.
- Signal processing
- Image processing
- Digital communications
- Introduction to Matlab
- Numerical analysis
Play with the educational animations! You can also discover projo, a program to display images on a black- or white-board, and to annotate them by hand! Lastly, some teaching materials of my courses are freely downloadable!